1. Packing and handling fees – Orders totaling less that $30.00 (not including tax) or less, and shipping via UPS or USPS are subject to a $4.00 packing and handling fee. This fee will be added to the actual shipping cost. Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable.
2. UPS – Reminder, UPS does not deliver to PO boxes (Post Office Box).
3. USPS – USPS offers a convenient alternative to lowing shipping cost called Flat Rate Box. This large box ships 50 Lbs of clay for a flat amount of: $19.95. Please click here to check the USPS website for the most current rate.
4. Wrong order– If you receive items that do not match your order please contact us immediately. Our friendly staff will gladly correct the order and make arrangements to get your order to you fast.
5. Out of stock– From time to time there will be items out of stock. If there is a backorder we will notify you promptly and provide options. Our team will not ship out your order until we have confirmed with you and found the best way possible for ordering items on back order.
6. Shipping Damages – Our package and handling department takes great care with your items ordered. If there is damage to your shipment the claim must be processed through the shipping company you have chosen. Contact us and we can email you with a detailed procedure to help you along the way. Once a package leaves our facility and is put on a carriers truck, they are responsible for the care of the package.
7. Customer Responsibilities – The customer is responsible for refused or returned shipments. All “collect” shipments will be refused regardless.
8. Sales Tax – Sales tax will be applied to all California orders. If you have a resale certificate with us we will remove the tax. Click here to start the process for the Laguna Clay Co. resale certificate program.